Wednesday, April 17, 2013


1030 Spring Canyon rd.
San Diego, CA 92131
April 9th, 2013
50 Hurt Plaza SE,
Atlanta ,GA,
30303
Dear Mr. Booker T Washington:

My name is Dylan. I’m 11 years old and have learned why you are a hero because our class is working on hero projects. I happen to pick you as my hero and you are a great example of what I want to teach and help my brothers. I have been working on leading by example.
Do you think you are a hero? I think you are because you said three or more powerful quotes that I love my favorites are “Success always leaves footprints” and “ Character, not circumstance makes the person”. I like how you want people to be grateful and successful in life. You made a big impact, and I think I should come to you for more advice on leading by example.
I have wondered what inspired you in life? Did you have a role model? You are a great hero and helpful hero to me and other people. You have been a role model for me. I was inspired by your work at Tuskegee University.  I like your life, and you have a great personality. You are showing that a good character is better than circumstances, and with a good character you can overcome your weaknesses and become happy.
I was talking about how you were a great person and lead people to show that they can shine like you. We all have character but we need to bring out our best character because
we wouldn’t be able to shine without it. You made me think that having a leader like you is a great thing to have because you overcome your weaknesses. We can all step up for each other and be happy if we had a hero like you to look up to.
Your hero lover,



Dylan Chiman

No comments:

Post a Comment