Wednesday, April 17, 2013


Booker T. Washington
50 Hurt Plaza SE,
Atlanta, GA, 30303
April 11th, 2013
1030 Spring Canyon rd.
San Diego, CA 92131

Dear Dylan Chiman:

Thank you so much for writing me a kind letter.  I am happy you look up to me but I never thought I was a hero.
The most inspiring thing for me was to have life skills, and that all black people had a chance to be successful.  Working at Tuskegee University helped me achieve that goal.  
I would advise you to leave footprints for your brothers, but do not keep looking back.  Show them that your character has lead you to success, so they will want to follow it.  Know matter what circumstance are thrown your way remember your character will lead you to success.



Sincerely,







Booker T. Washington  

No comments:

Post a Comment